This Week on ONR for October 25, 2013
• A recent swarm of earthquakes in southern Oklahoma prompts new questions about the connection between earthquakes and injection wells.
• The use of e-cigarettes is surging as Oklahomans try to kick the tobacco habit.
• Print and broadcast media serving the Latino community expand their influence as Oklahoma's Hispanic population grows.
• In a Newsmaker Interview, we discuss how schools and parents can provide skills needed for students to become successful adults.
• October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month. We learn about prevention and efforts to find a cure.
• We look at new efforts to restore and preserve historic Tulsa neighborhoods.
• The state of Oklahoma prepares to honor an American literary giant.
• And, Ted Streuli of The Journal Record reviews the week in business.