This Week on ONR for October 11, 2013
• Oklahomans eager to enroll in the federal Health Insurance Marketplace hit some snags while applying online.
• As the government shutdown continues, growing numbers of Oklahomans are feeling the impact.
• Technology helps an Oklahoma school protect athletes from the risk of permanent brain injury.
• An Oklahoma college prepares students for environmental jobs at water and wastewater treatment plants.
• More than 500 attend Governor Fallin's energy conference to learn about the future of energy in Oklahoma.
• Despite declining numbers elsewhere, alcohol-related traffic deaths are still high in Oklahoma.
• It's not exactly "Velvet Elvis," but an Oklahoma artist is leading a resurgence of art on velvet.
• And, Ted Streuli of The Journal Record reviews the week in business.