This Week on ONR for October 4, 2013
• U.S. Representative Tom Cole discusses the partial shutdown of the federal government in a Newsmaker Interview.
• We examine how the shutdown of the federal government and sequester cuts have affected SNAP benefits.
• In a special "It's Your Government" feature, we go inside the office of Governor Mary Fallin.
• An innovative education program called City Year comes to Tulsa to work on improving graduation rates.
• Living with Alzheimer's is a way of life for many Oklahomans.
• We learn about the importance of early detection to prevent deaths from prostate cancer.
• Is raw milk making a comeback in the marketplace? We discuss with Logan Layden of StateImpact Oklahoma.
• Two historic football stadiums are getting facelifts and a new lease on life.
• And, Ted Streuli of The Journal Record reviews the week in business.