This Week on ONR for September 27, 2013
This week on ONR for September 27, 2013:
• Human trafficking crimes are on the rise in Oklahoma as technology helps predators attract their victims.
• In a Newsmaker Interview, U.S. Senator Tom Coburn says debate over the Affordable Care Act is interfering with dealing with government funding and the national debt.
• Open enrollment for health insurance coverage under the Affordable Care Act begins on October 1. In an ONR Extra, we go to an Oklahoma Watch health care forum to learn more about the process.
• The Hispanic community gives new life to an old property through a celebration of culture.
• As Oklahoma enters its secondary severe storm season, we visit the National Weather Center.
• KOSU Radio opens a new facility with an artistic nod to vinyl records.
• And, M. Scott Carter of The Journal Record reviews the week in business.