This Week on ONR 9-20-13
This week on ONR for September 20th, 2013:
- Education officials voice concerns after a new report shows that Oklahoma leads the nation in education spending cuts.
- The state’s lone Mandarin Chinese immersion program is proving to be a great success helping students not only learn a new language, but connect with a new culture.
- After years of studies and meetings, a passenger rail service between Oklahoma City and Tulsa still is still not on track.
- The state’s housing marking is enjoying a boost, thanks in part to another key industry.
- Even though a national survey suggests small businesses are in a holding pattern, one Oklahoma City district is bustling with commerce, and a sense of community.
- And, Ted Streuli of The Journal Record reviews the week in business.