This Week on ONR for September 13, 2013
This week on ONR for September 13, 2013:
• Governor Fallin signs legislation overhauling the state's civil justice system at the end of a legislative special session.
• The man who has repeatedly forced lawmakers to redo their work sees more laws that are headed for a constitutional battle.
• How to provide funding for school storm shelters is still up for debate as school districts look for ways to pay for them.
• A new report shows much need for improvement in Oklahoma's nursing home industry.
• A new clinical trial gives hope for people with brain tumors.
• In Oklahoma Stories, we profile a legendary Oklahoma football player and trailblazer.
• An Oklahoma-based movie makes it much-anticipated debut at the Toronto International Film Festival.
• And, Ted Streuli of The Journal Record reviews the week in business.