This Week on ONR for September 6, 2013
This week on ONR for September 6, 2013:
• Lawmakers return to the Capitol for the first special session in seven years to fix civil justice laws ruled unconstitutional.
• Governor Fallin announces an extension of the Insure Oklahoma program.
• The City of Duncan gets encouraging words from Australian officials after a highly-publicized killing.
• A coalition of Oklahomans adds their voices to the growing opposition to U.S. military involvement in Syria.
• Supporters and opponents speak out on Common Core State Standards for education.
• As Oklahoma strives to produce more college graduates, older students are encouraged to come back to campus to finish what they started.
• Sleep apnea is a disorder that not only can keep people up at night, but can leave them at risk for serious medical conditions.
• And, Ted Streuli of The Journal Record reviews the week in business.