This week on ONR for August 9, 2013
This week on ONR for August 9, 2013:
• Teenagers are Oklahoma's hidden homeless.
• Oklahomans appear to love their sales tax free holiday weekends, but they actually may not save consumers that much money.
• Technology is the new frontier for entrepreneurs, and Oklahoma is among the national leaders in innovative start-up businesses.
• As calls for shutting down the federal government are increasing, an Oklahoma congressman's response captures national attention. We go to a town hall of U.S. Representative Tom Cole.
• Dentists across the state hold a massive screening day to send elementary age students back to school with a smile.
• In a Newsmaker Interview, David Fritze of Oklahoma Watch discusses recent stories about the poor dental health found in many Oklahomans.
• We celebrate summer by taking a step back into Oklahoma's rich baseball history.
• And, Ted Streuli of The Journal Record reviews the week in business.