This Week on ONR for July 5, 2013
This week on ONR for July 5, 2013:
• A consultant's report advises taking federal dollars to provide greater access to affordable health care.
• Key water supplies for farmers and communities in southwestern Oklahoma are dangerously low, as the drought shows no end in sight.
• A report on Oklahoma's children shows the state is making progress, but the economic outlook for many of their parents remains bleak.
• Interest costs on college loans are doubling for the poorest students, and Oklahoma's high loan default rate figures to go up.
• We examine how veterans adjust to life after the military and handle the memories of war.
• And, M. Scott Carter of The Journal Record reviews the week in business.