This Week on ONR 6-28-13
This week on ONR for June 28, 2013:
- A new fish kill has some state officials wondering if they’re looking at a repeat of another massive fish kill from almost two years ago.
- As crews remove the remains of a defunct hospital ravaged by the May 20th tornado, plans are underway to bring a new medical facility to Moore.
- Debate roils over the use of private prisons as the director of the Oklahoma Department of Corrections steps down.
- With the Supreme Court ruling on major cases this week, we look at how those outcomes will impact Oklahoma.
- ONR’s Cathy Tatom takes a look at what’s being done to help struggling readers before it’s too late..
- In the new Lyric Theatre presentation, audiences are whisked to the wilds of the jungle, without ever leaving the city.
- And, Ted Streuli of The Journal Record reviews the week in business.
ONR Air Times
Friday, 7:00 p.m. Main
Saturday, 6:00 p.m. Main
Sunday, 2:00 p.m. Main
Monday, 1:00 p.m. OKLA
Tuesday, 2:00 p.m. OKLA
Wednesday, 3:00 p.m. OKLA
- on Twitter and on Facebook @Oklahoma News Report
If you have any questions, please contact: