This Week on ONR-6-21-13
This week on ONR for June 21, 2013:
- While the Supreme Court did hand down a ruling on water rights between Texas and Oklahoma, the battles over water didn’t end there. Now it’s Oklahoman vs. Oklahoman.
- 38 federally recognized tribes reside in Oklahoma, and with each tribe comes its own process to determine what it means to be a Native American.
- After an initially dreary outlook, hopes are rising for this year's wheat crop as the harvest pushes north across Oklahoma.
- Volunteers comb rural areas hit by recent tornadoes in an effort to avoid another disaster.
- With an immigration bill on the ropes, undocumented immigrants across the nation and in Oklahoma are one more step removed from healthcare access.
- We take a look at how Tulsa’s dramatic downtown revitalization is creating places for people to work, live and play in the heart of the city.
- And, Ted Streuli of The Journal Record reviews the week in business.
ONR Air Times
Friday, 7:00 p.m. Main
Saturday, 6:00 p.m. Main
Sunday, 2:00 p.m. Main
Monday, 1:00 p.m. OKLA
Tuesday, 2:00 p.m. OKLA
Wednesday, 3:00 p.m. OKLA
- on Twitter and on Facebook @Oklahoma News Report
If you have any questions, please contact: