This Week on ONR-6-14-13
This week on ONR for June 14, 2013:
- Efforts by members of the Comanche Nation to preserve a historic cemetery meet with resistance from the U.S. Army in Lawton.
- A coalition of groups plans a summer of protest against construction of the southern leg of the Keystone pipeline project.
- A unanimous U.S. Supreme Court sides with Oklahoma in a lawsuit brought by a regional water district in Texas over water rights.
- In a Newsmaker Interview, Congressman Frank Lucas, Chair of the House Agriculture Committee, discusses the progress being made on the new farm bill.
- Rescue workers make one last push to re-connect pets found after the Moore and El Reno tornadoes with their owners before putting the animals up for adoption.
- We discover why thousands of Oklahomans are making paintball part of their Oklahoma Life.
- And, Ted Streuli of The Journal Record reviews the week in business.
ONR Air Times
Friday, 7:00 p.m. Main
Saturday, 6:00 p.m. Main
Sunday, 2:00 p.m. Main
Monday, 1:00 p.m. OKLA
Tuesday, 2:00 p.m. OKLA
Wednesday, 3:00 p.m. OKLA