OETA is here to help with your DTV questions:
OETA has worked tirelessly to ensure Oklahomans across the state are
prepared to make the digital transition switch:
- Original, award-winning production explaining the transition - OETA and the Digital Revolution.
- Seven OETA-produced information spots ran in heavy rotation during station breaks.
- More than two years of DTV Updates in the OETA Programming Guide.
- Step-by-step DTV guide available upon request.
- Consistent airings of informational programs such as OETA and the Digital Revolution, the ABCs of HDTV and Get Ready for DTV.
- Comprehensive online DTV Resource Center.
- More than 200 Oklahomans attended OETA DTV Open Houses at locations in Oklahoma City and Tulsa.
- OETA has also provided live phone banks during various broadcasts, encouraging viewers to call in with their digital television questions. Several OETA staff members have been trained to assist callers and offer solutions to DTV concerns. More than 700 viewers responded and received assistance.
- The Oklahoma Association of Broadcasters uses OETA as the central location for their statewide outreach efforts.