- Place the converter box near the television so it is visible from the front.
- Disconnect your antenna from the “antenna in” jack on the back of the TV and connect it to the “antenna in” jack on the back of the converter box.
- The converter box will come with a coaxial cable. Connect it to the “antenna out” jack on the converter box and the “antenna in” on the back of the TV.
- Turn on the television and tune it to channel 3. Turn the converter box on using the provided remote control.
- The converter box will come with detailed instructions indicating how to use the converter box remote to access your new channels.
- Press the “channel up” button on the converter box remote to explore your new digital channels. If any of your channels are missing, read the box instructional manual to find out how to add them.
- Rescan your converter box using your remote and following the simple instructions.
- Begin enjoying your new digital channels, including OETA’s OKLA channel.